Job Openings :
Summary: As a produce buyer you will be required to understand, participate in, and oversee all aspects of the buying, receiving, and selling process.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- * Act as a primary contact for suppliers. Negotiate and work with suppliers to determine price, quality, and quantity of produce.
- * Research, monitor, and understand trends in the market.
- * Identify best source and quality of produce items.
- * Manage and take responsibility of respective accounts and purchasing decisions.
- * Inspect all incoming goods alongside the receiving department to ensure they are the agreed upon products, quality, and size ordered.
- * Daily interaction with warehouse and sales team to stay up to date with condition and quantity of inventory as well as current customer preferences.
- * Interact with customers on a regular basis to build relationships and understand current customer preferences.
- * Communicate with receiving department and sales department on a daily basis in order to ensure there is an optimum assortment of products in the warehouse at all times.
- * Work with sales team to regularly review and maintain an understanding of current market prices in order to stay competitive.
- * Understand current marketing and promotional strategies of Truong Enterprises, Inc. and maintain awareness of competitor’s promotional activities and pricing
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- * Self-starter and able to manage many tasks at once.
- * Ability to work with others efficiently.
- * Organized, detail oriented, and a problem solver.
- * Ability to effectively communicate with others (in person, over the phone, over email ,etc.), whether it is customers or colleagues or suppliers.
- * Ability to speak English, bilingual is encouraged (Spanish or Chinese).
- * Knowledge of using computers.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email the resume to email@example.com